ERAPPA & APPA Membership: To become an institutional member of the ERAPPA, you must first become a member of APPA.
Institutional Membership (Available to all 4-year colleges and universities. 2-year community and technical colleges, K-12 school districts, libraries and museums that have facilities administrators)
Benefits & Options:
- Increase your professional network and connections during live meetings in Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
- Learn faster and do more in less time by implementing the best industry practices used at institutions close by.
- Receive valuable education and professional development.
- Evaluate, validate and improve your technical expertise.
- Strengthen your leadership, strategy, management, coaching and people skills.
- Be in touch with professional development opportunities at chapter, regional and national levels.
- Feel satisfaction and be recognized for helping the current and future generations of facilities management professionals.
- You must be a member of APPA to become a member of ERAPPA. Please visit link/logo above for current membership information and rates .